AC Pressure Pipes are being used in our country for more than 50 years now. We offer Asbestos Cement Pressure Pipes made from a mixture of imported asbestos fiber & Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) compressed by steel rollers to form a laminated material of great strength & density. Our ACC pipes are sold in the market under the brand name of SUPER.
- 80mm to 200mm
- In Class15, our pipes are manufactured lengths of 4 meters as per IS-1592:2003.
They are available in different sizes ranging from 80mm to 200mm in Class15 and various lengths of 4 meters as per IS-1592:2003. We are considered to be one of the well-reckoned Asbestos Pressure Pipes Manufacturers and Ac Pressure Pipes Suppliers in India.
- They have a smooth internal surface.
- Have constant water carrying capacity.
- As compared to cement, MS, PSC, CI and DI pipes, asbestos pipes are lighter and more efficient.
- They are not affected by electrolytic corrosion.
- They can cater to working pressure up to 15.6 kg/cm2.
- Holes can be drilled in these pipes, thus tappings can be made in them.
- They are jointed by cast iron detachable (CID) joints